Re: [Epic] OT List Home

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:47:36 +0100

I agree Aaron. Surely the essence of a good mailing list is focus. If we
broaden the interest area then half the messages won't be relevant/interesting
to half the people half the time!! If we keep focussed the thing keeps to a
focus and almost every email has some interest.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Can't we just find a new home first and *then*, in
the comfort of our new home, discuss the philosophy of the list? After all if
we want all these different games discussed then we now have around five lists
set up and could split the group to focus on them all!

However, surely the first priority must be to find somewhere to settle down - we
can divorce later!!

A#