Re: [Epic] Battle Sisters army list

From: Francois Bruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:04:16 +0100

Salutations,

You can find these rules on the Laitus Prime Tribune at :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/index2.html

Philippe Devill� has created the rules and any feedback will be welcome. :)

Fran�ois Bruntz (ICQ : 14112031)

L'ORDinateur's Home Page
---------------------------------
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bruntz/

The Laitus Prime Tribune
------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/
Epic Game System
September Issue is on line.

----------
> De : J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
> A : space-marine_at_...
> Objet : Re: [Epic] Battle Sisters in FIREPOWER
> Date�: jeudi 17 septembre 1998 18:52
>
> Can't remember and the HTM file doesn't give the website however
internally it
> states it was:
>
> >> From : Philippe Deville (Philippe.Deville_at_...)
> >> Translation into English by : Fran�ois Bruntz
(Francois.Bruntz_at_...)