Re: [Epic] new homes

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:43:20 +0200

At 10:56 PM 19/9/98 +0100, you wrote:

>>>'Epic 40k' is small scale 40k!! Or didnt you know that??
>>
>>Though it appears that 40K is going to be large scale E40K from what I've
>>seen of the rule changes and turn sequence for 3rd Ed 40K. Kind of wierd
>>really, but it looks true.
>
>True, GW are doing to 40k what they did to SM - p*ssing us off!!
>

>Jimi :)

Yeah, it's wierd. GW took a ruleset that was selling well (SM/TL) and
rewrote it and repackaged it into a ruleset that isn't selling at all (E40K)
- no that isn't just my opinion, why do you think it was sold at 1/2 price
in the huge GW sale a few months ago? - and now they're going to take the
world's best selling wargame and stuff it too!

Inexplicable!

Agro