Re: [Epic] Heretical Idea!

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 07:58:51 +0100

Yeah. Sorta. The E40K Cultist army list contains Hydra Flak tanks but not
Whirlwinds. Support weapons and Whirlwind are not mentioned in Chaos SMs
list. So flak can be provided via the Hydra but I personally try different
philosophies with different army (for fun and difference). Given the lack of
true Chaos flak units I wondered at the "lots of interceptors" route.

That decision was made before the new E40k snap-flak rule.

A#