Re: [Epic] Heretical Idea!

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:30:06 +0100

I do understand the problem with this new rule. I suspect, as someone said, it has been
released without playtesting thoroughly. But I can't really be categoric either as I have yet
to play a game with it "in play." What do you about allowing aircraft to come in every turn
instead of alternate. Would this alter the balance a little - assuming you had enough weight
of airpower to swamp the board. (Well "swamp" is probably too strong a word but you know what
I mean.

A#