Re: [Epic] New List Works?

From: Mike Looney IONet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:37:34 -0500

Brad Hann wrote:

> At 08:11 AM 9/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Brad Hann wrote:
> >
> >> I think that considering Mike Looney has already subscribed us all to
> >> the
> >> egroups list, we might as well stay with that one. It works, so why
> >> go to
> >> any more trouble?
> >
> >Point of fact:
> >
> >I did not subscribe the whole list. I sent invitations to join the new
> >list to the whole of the old list, not the same thing
>
> Really? Then how did I get subscribed? I got the invitation, then about
> five minutes later another note saying I'd been subscribed.

I think, but am not sure, that you got wacked onto the list when you
sent a message to the list before you were a member, causing me to hit
the "approve" button. I don't recall, but I think I added you in via
'force add' at that time. I have not had as much sleep as I should and
some details about things I did yesterday are a bit fuzzy. Like almost
every thing that I did at my job.... :-)