Re: [Epic] Saving Private Ryan

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:30:00 +0100

This old chesnut about wargames glorifying war is very tired. As a friend of
mine said many years ago "If we could solve the world's conflicts by getting
everyone to have a nice wargame where only lead figures ever get shot it would
actually be much better."

Pretty good thought huh. No Middle East conflict just fight it out as a good
game of Epic.

A#