Re:[Epic] The end of space-marine_at_... !?!

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:23:52 +0000

Tor wrote

Bad news guys!

 I won't get the ownership of
 the space-marine_at_... list.

 The question is then:

  Which list should I sign up to?

 / Tor Viktorsson
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Andy Skinner wrote the following
I've signed up, as have quite a few others.
Maybe you should contact Mike Looney, he can sign you up direct
"mlooney_at_..."
Krass

Hi. We've obviously had a flurry of activity, with various people saying "I
could do such and such" and various other people saying "count me in". I
think we need to take a look at the current options and all get up and go.
:)

1) Mike Looney has started epic_at_egroups.com. (Subscribe at
http://www.eGroups.com.)
There are a number of people there already (1/5 to 1/3 of the list by now?).
It does have a two-line (plus separator) footer on the bottom of messages,
but since that includes instructions for subscription/unsubscription, that
could be helpful.