Re: [Epic] Market-Garden (long)

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:30:33 -0500

Thank you, I feel so much better ... Oh, wait you are the monitor ... of course
you would say that! ; )

Remember, in the immortal words of the President's Analyst, "It isn't paranoia
if they ARE REALLY after you!"

By the way, please "sweep" egroups when you get a chance ...

Greg (you know I am kidding! *wink, wink, ... nudge, nudge*)