Re: [Epic] Eldar Support Weapons

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 07:18:18 +0100

Sorry, did you miss the early post? Here it is again:

Land Raider - rises from 35 to 45
Support Weapon - rises from 13 to 18
Wraithguard - rises from 19 to 24
Fire Prism - rises from 35 to 40
Exocrine - rises from 28 to 33.

AT shots must also be targeted, that is, the player must specify whether he is
shooting at infantry or vehicles. Usual casualty rules . . nearest first.

A#