[Epic] NET EPIC MAILING LIST ERROR PLEASE READ! URGENT

From: <DaUnabomb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 15:39:40 -0500 (EST)

through no fault of my own, the servers that i intended to use have once
again crashed screwing up all of my net epic mail! This is bad. I have lost
the names and E-Mail addresses of all those who intended to join the list.
 In addition to this, i will not be able to start the list for another week!
I am sorry about this, but if it is at all possible to E-Mail me if you want
to join the list! Could you please send it to this address:

           NtEpicMail_at_...

i will need your full E-Mail address, and the address of anyone else you
think might be interested. ADVERTISE THE LIST AS IT WILL NOT BE UP FOR
ANOTHER WEEK! I know many of you have already sent me you E-Mail addresses,
but could you please do it again! Such of you as Paramos, and others. Please
hurry! I WANT TO GET THIS THING UP AND RUNNING! I AM ONLY TAKING ADDRESSES
RIGHT NOW, NOT MESSAGES!

PUT IT IN THIS FORMAT:
  no subject
   or subject subscribe

  body of letter should just contain E-Mail addresses,

   PLEASE HURRY!

    SORY AGAIN!

    technical information can be recieved at DaUnabomb_at_...

    sorry again!