RE: [Epic] Re: Will it, won't it...

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:38:16 -0400

> > And since we've got so many internationals, does everyone know
> what "hot
> > potato" is?
> >
> > andy
> >

> I don't, please explain!

It's a kids' game. You have a ball or something, and you throw it around
from person to person. Everyone tries to get rid of it as quickly as if it
were a hot potato--it is burning their fingers. When something happens (I
forget--maybe someone's playing music and stops it like in musical chairs),
whoever has the potato is out.

The connection here, is that we're all sending messages, and sooner or later
it stops. Who will have the last message through? :)

andy