Re: [Epic] Eldar & Disrupts.

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 08:25:01 -0600

I can send you mine. They've got a squat guild detat for bikes, trikes and
gyrocopters. Thunderers have 3 FP (more like SM/TL), bikes and trikes have a
higher assault (like sm/TL). Just ask: they're in a MS word format.

I don't have rules for tunnelers: Our group had no models. Using them as
drop pods seems reasonable to me, just don't let AA shoot at them!

Thane