Re: [Epic] Paintbrushes?

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:00:17 -0500

> A: What brushes do you use?
>
> B:What do you pay for them?
>
> C:Have you found a deterioration in Quality lately?

Well, as I've said before, I generally find GW brushes to be one step
above a fluffy cotton ball. :) I generally try to use Polly S brushes.
I generally pay about $2.00 US for the larger brushes (2) to about
$5.00 US I think for the smaller ones like the 20/0.

I have noticed a drop in quality lately, though I'm usually able to
pick through the display stand and find brushes that I am satisfied
with. The smaller the brush the more careful I have to be about
which ones I take to the cashier.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/amccarle/
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html
Or send your own questions to: