Re: [Epic] Paintbrushes?

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:13:16 -0000

Sauron1 writes;Drew;

    My club used Johnny Reb, but there has been really large games run at
our convention using another set of rules.

    As for the mixing of Chaos and old Beaky SM, I use a ratio of three
Chaos SM to two old Beakies from SM2. In the old "fluff" and in SM1 7 Codex
Titanicus1 they show SM from the Horus Heresy indestinqishable from
Loyalists, exept for ID markings and Horus Banners.

    Both the Black Legion { Old Lunar Wolves/Sons of Horus } and the
Thousand Sons have been "Purged" of chaotic mutations. Therefore these two
would look close to standard SM. The other chapters that turned Traitor
besides the Chaos power aligned four also are shown as normal troops.

    The original 20 chapters of the Horus Heresy that are refereed to in SM1
are;

#! =L=Dark Angels Lion Johnson
#2 =Purged from Imperial Records
#3 =T=Emperors Children Fulgrim
#4 =T=Iron Warriors Perturbo
#5 =L=White Scars Jaghata Khan
#6 =L=Space Wolves Leman Russ
#7 =L=Imperial Fists Rogal Dorn
#8 =T=Night Lords Night
Haunter
#9 =L=Blood Angels Sanguinius
#10=L=Iron Hands Ferrus Manus
( Don't Hear much about them Anymore}
#11=Purged from Imperial Records
#12=T=World Eaters Angorn
#13=L=Ultramarines Roborte
Guilliman
#14=T=Death Guards Moratorion
#15=T=Thousand Sons Magnus the Red
#16=T=Lunar Wolves Horus
#17=T=World Bearers Logan
#18=L=Salamanders Vulcan
#19=L=Raven Guard Corax
#20=l=Alpha Legion Alpharius

    I hope this helps.

sauron1_at_...

     If you want some of the Old Beakies, I will try to find a pile.