Re: [Epic] Will it, won't it...

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:11:51 -0500

Jimi Tubman wrote:

> >Who says Elvis is dead?
> > Josh R
>
> I bet if Sauron uses his 'toys' he could track down Elvis!!
>
> Jimi :)
>
> ps if Elvis is still working in that fish 'n' chip shop outside Bradford,
> can we get discount??

Hey guys, I live in Memphis, TN. He's DEAD! They have a nice mausoleum he
was placed in for a few days (currently for sale at a paltry $750K) and a
sweet contemplation garden wher he and his father and mother are planted
today ... yep, DEAD!

Now, there is a guy in Memphis who runs the Church of Elvis. He wears a
hat moustache and sunglasses giving him a strong resemblance to Leon
Redbone. He claims to have been in the garden three days after Elvis died
and he saw Elvis (or his spirit ... not too clear on that part) ... anyway,
the analogy continues ... but even he says Elvis is DEAD ... just risen!

A local radio station used to give away bathroom mats with an Elvis body
outline during Elvis Birth and Death weeks, which are quite popular tourist
events here. They had to stop when the Elvis Presley foundation sued and
harrassed them mercilessly.

Greg