Re: [Epic] E40k Detachments

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:43:47 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Michael T. King wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Could you give us some more examples of army construction?? I can see from
> the previous example you gave that a Tech-Guard company card would be easy to
> reproduce in IG in E40K. What about stuff like the Marine Land Raider company
> card? Is that possible in the new version??

No problem... SM Land Raider Company.

Okay you use the SM Armor detachment list.

Need one detachment HQ so thats 35 points for the LR and +25 to make it a
HQ.

Then we choose three squadrons of three LRs each from the main force list
each at 35 points.

So we have 10 LR in a detachment one as an HQ for a total of 375 points.

Under the detachment rules you could have a detachemnt from 1 to 30 Land
Raiders in number.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy