Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders

From: Stuart Mottershead <stuart.m_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 10:23:58 -0800

Cameron Bentsen wrote:

> As for a lack of realism in the game (close assault, short ranged weapons,
> psykers, etc.), realism isn't a high point for Space Marine either, nor
> do I think it needs to be for a game set in the 41st millenium.

I agree, surely the game is just a game, not a realistic simulation of
warfare, or a prediction of what the future will be like. IMHO the rules
(of 40k and epic) are designed to allow a wide variety of troop types
(titans, tyranids, demons, howling banshees etc) and situations (close
combat, hit and run bikers etc).

Stu