Re: [Epic] Eldar things in old and new epic

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:16:51 -0600 (CST)

> > From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>

> > First, how are the prism cannons used, in old and new versions?

Closest thing to a prism cannon in E40k is the Fire Prism, a skimming tank
that has Flak abilities, and fires an Anti-Tank shot. Decent range (45cm)
and fair armor (5+).

> > Are the war walkers in Epic 40K?

Most definetly. 20cm Move, 45cm Range, 2FP, no Assault, 6+ Armor.

Here's the rundown on Eldar units:
----------------------------------
Infantry:
Guardians
Farseer
Warlock
Wraithguard
Scouts
Support platforms
Aspect Warriors (Avengers, Dragons, Banshees, Scorpions)
Swooping Hawks/Warp Spiders
Dark Reapers
Exarchs
Harlequins
Great Harlequin
Shadow Seer
Death Jester
Solitaire

Vehicles:
Falcon (MBT)
Wave Serpent (transport)
Night Spinner (artillery)
Fire Prism (tankbuster)
Dreadnought
War Walker
Jet bikes
Vypers

(Note the Falcon has moved into the Main Battle Tank role, and the Wave
Serpent replaces the Falcon as the primary troop transport.)

Flyers:
Night Wing (interceptor)
Phoenix (fighter-bomber)
Vampire (transport, your very own T-Hawk)

War Engines:
Phantom Titan (Warlock is only different by the Psyker skill)
Revenant Titan
Cobra (D-Cannon SHV)
Scorpion (Pulsar SHV)

It is assumed that the Exodites we saw hints of just before the old rules
got yanked will appear when the full Eldar army is released (and rules
will show up in WD).

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy