Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 10:49:38 +0000

> >or I could make up my own again - perhaps the Black Guard (there's one
> >for the sci-fi gaming dinosaurs - 10vp to the first person who
> >recognises where they came from) - painted in sand with black shoulder
> >pieces.
>
> Hmmm... Black Guard from... Barbarella?

Good guess ... but wrong. Think Sci-fi games (now there's a hint).

> I went for my own chapter (likewise I don't approve of the chapters with
> special bitz) and I have my "Imperial Stormroopers" painted white with black
> detain and a single shoulder pauldron coloured on a single troop ala Star
> Wars and I have a chapter painted in bright metalic green who are the
> "Denebian Slime Devils" (for any Treckies in the audience).
>
> Agro

Hooray for originality. But what I'm really after, having done one of
the Big 5, and having made up one of my own, is to use one of the
"forgotten" chapters, like the Raiinbow Warriors. Can anyone remember
one with a decent colour scheme?

Richard