Re: [Epic] Games Workshop webpage

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:26:14 -0600

At 09:35 AM 3/25/97 +1000, you wrote:

>The new flacon, while being hugely different form the original IMHO
>looks pretty good, going against popular opinion here. I think it better
>suits the Eldar designs.

Actually, given that it is no longer the transport of choice, it looks okay
for a fast, shooty, skimmer-type thing.

>And the gargant looks pretty good, but they took
>his nuts off and chucked 'em in his gut. I'm not getting it purely for that
>reason.

I dont' much like the boxy look. I think the old gargants look better.

Overall, It think he new figs are great, but I'm having a hard time
distinguishing my negative reactions "just because it's different" from my
negative reactions because they look silly.

Temp