Re: [Epic] Tank models

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:37:01 +1000 (EST)

>>> It's GHQ Microarmour, right? I have a few HUNDRED of these, and the
>>> photos at this site NOT do them justice. They really are MORE detailed
>>> than they look in the photos- use a magnifying glass and you can see the
>>> clamps holding on to the wire rope coiled on the side of a Tiger 1E.
>>
>>A few HUNDRED of these? That's really a *ton* of miniatures, heehee...
>>

>BTW, what does GHQ stand for ?

General Headquarters in real language, but GHQ is the actual name of the
company that produces these fine models. Must admit they are fantastic. I
have some that I use as MBTs in Dirtside II. Beautiful.

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'
          email: kx.henderson_at_...