[Epic] Reposing Tyranids

From: Howard Liu <h2liu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:37:55 -0800

1. What's a good way to repose the fourth claw on the Carnifex models (the
one that's stuck in the nook of the leg)? I've been using Exacto knives,
but sooner or later I'm going to put an eye out by snapping another blade,
and the result looks a little mangled. I don't want to spend $40 on a hot
cutting tool - will a jeweler's saw do the trick?

2. Is there a good way to repose the tail on the Hive Tyrant, or the arms
holding the gun?

3. Gargoyles - in an Epic 40K leaflet, I noticed that there was a picture
of Gargoyles with the wings swept out to the side instead of the back, and
the caption underneath says that the modelers had cut them off and
repositioned them. I had tried the same thing, but couldn't figure out a
good way to split the wings in two, and gave up after wrecking a handful of
the poor guys. Any hints?

Howard