Re: [Epic] Barrage Points

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 00:02:33 +0000

Adam R Blitzer wrote:

> Ok guys, this probably sounds stupid but I have a question about
> artillery batteries. When it says that a basilisk has 1 barage point, is
> that for that one basilisk or the whole battery? (ie Does it really have
> three barage points since their are three guns in the battery?) Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Sincerely,
> Adam Blitzer
> a.k.a.
> Grimmskull Ironsack
>
> PS: Orky Warbosses don't need to know much 'bout barages 'less we use da
> hop splats.
 Under the epic 40k rules, each basilisk fires a barrage template. Its
firepower is then the number of vehicle models or stands of inf it
covers (must cover at least 3 guys on a stand to count). This firepower
number is then added to the firepower of all the other units in the
detachment which are firing, and then shooting is resolved on the usual
table, by looking up target type, finding out how many dice, then
rolling for hits.

Richard