Re: [Epic] signing off...

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 10:24:38 +0000

Peter Ramos wrote:
> Well, e40k is out next week, so if you like it, enjoy!

It's out now in the UK. And I do (enjoy it). IMHO, it's far superior
to the old system.

> As for me I
> believe its time to leave your graciuos company and dedicate my full
> attention to what I believe "epic" is.

Please, don't tell me you actually enjoy the old system? :-p

> Then again "epic" is what you
> make of it-and that is as varied as the people themselves.

As you say, at the end of the day it's a matter of personal choice. I
beleive the majority of people will prefer the new system - it's simpler
and more _realistic_, but there will be adherents to the older rules,
which will survive for as long as people are able to find opponents.

> Best of Luck to all!
> Peter

Richard