Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:46:48 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Chad Taylor wrote:
<major snip>

> Actually, it is 300 meters for the M16 (qualified about a month ago). I
> would say that your typical infantry guy thinks in ranges around 200
> meters though. I have always thought of CC in Epic as being the combined
> results of several forms of attack out to a range of some hundred meters
> or so. Just a thought.

Ditto the Oz army with the F88 Austeyr, altho at that range prferably
you'd get the whole section auto-firing, which extends the effective range
to some 600 odd meters. However, with all the budget cutbacks, i cant
imagine the poor buggers get to have that much fun anymore 8) Bullets are
expensive dontcha know 8)
Adios,
Chris

Overkill: the ability to kill an entire country's population more than once.
Strategic Superiority: possessing more overkill than your enemy.
Email: sci-clw1_at_...