RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts - Pop-up Quote

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 97 09:18:00 EST

Someone wrote (I can't see a name, am I correct
in thinking this is Julian?):
>In all GW's stuff it is generally this :
>
>I see you
>
>You see me
>
>It is pretty much common sense. As when making a pop-up attack, you can
>see everything, so then by the above rules, they can then see you.
>There...
The "when making a pop-up attack, you can see everything"
part is what doesn't make common sense to me. I don't
think they're popping up _that_ far, and that's why I
was hoping for some change in this rule.

What we used to do was give a set height for the pop-up,
measure that high over the model, and do line of sight
(the common sense way) from there. We used 25 cm, but
I think I'd prefer 15 or 20.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...