Re: [Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: Troy Eichmann <eichmann_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 06:16:04 +0800 (WST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 02:14 PM 4/2/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >>So now a pitiful, sad little +2 caf fleshound can not only pin, but
> >>eventually beat the crap out of an Eldar Avatar. How incredibly daft.
>
> >Don't forget the Avatar's armour save in CC, and dont forget that I didn't
> >write the rules, I just read 'em
>
> It doesn't matter that he has a save. He can't kill the fleshound, and so
> will eventually roll stupendously badly and die. It's ridiculous.
>
> Temp

The whole argument is based on Agro and I reading something saying that
the Avatar, unlike warlock titans and grey knights, is a purely psychic
being and doesn't really have a physical form to snot the fleshhound with.
But the more I think about it the more I think, if the Avatar is just a
figment of the Eldars deranged imagination and fleshhounds are immune to
psychic powers then the fleshhound doesn't even know the Avatar is there.
So really neither can do anything to harm the other. ;)

Troy Eichmann
eichmann_at_...

One day I'll get a Sig.