[Epic] less than optimal forces and scenarios

From: Renaud Delhaye <rde_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:27:23 +0200

>Personally, I've always wanted to play a game where you choose your
>opponent's forces for him. After all, generals don't always get the support
>they requisition . . .

Did you try playing predefined scenarios? It seems to me that it is the
best method to play "less than optimal forces" and still have a challenging
and motivating game (assuming the scenario design is good, of course).

We plan to define some scenarios in our group (when? ASAP), but we'll
certainly need support and advices...

Renaud