Re: [Epic] Re: one turn victory

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 10:02:06 -0600

At 07:31 AM 4/4/97 +0800, you wrote:

>A Cult of speed with force fields (2+ save),

Force fields only works on a single detachment. Each of the Kult of Speed
Mobz is a separate unit. Look on the back of the card.

BTW, other frequently overlooked facts about Ork armies:
Weirdboy towers get the same orders as the entire mob. The card specifies
that it becomes part of the mob.
Battlewagons can be added to the Nobz mob, and become command units. So
attach all your transport to the nobz.

renegade mekboyz parked on
>an objective (1 dragsta, 7x 2-10 dice speedstas), Ghazkull commanding the
>shokk attack guns and badmoons on advance. I can't remember the rest but
>he had more clans than this. Oh and madboyz, lots an lots of madboyz.

That's already a hefty amount of points (about 2600). But a large group of
madboyz is no harder to disable than a small group. Just take little
plinkity shots at them until you get one of the rolls that makes them
worthless. A friend of mine once took 6 detachments, only to have them go
chase a rabbit (or something) on the first hit.

A few detachmetns and one more clan still don't make him maneuverable enough
to snag more than 3-4 objectives with enough models to hold them.

Temp