[Epic] More Q's

From: David Knowles <link0031_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 18:35:11 +0000

O.k. I've remembered some of the other questions that I meant to ask earlier,

1. Can you use the psychic saving throw from void shields to nullify the
Eldar psychic lance?
In the weapons description it says that it passes straight through shields
and armour, but void shields disrupt psychic attacks. Having said that they
don`t disrupt bolts from wierdboyz as these use lightning or some such
nonsense. Which is it for the psychic lance?

2. When firing a direct barrage can the template be centred on the top of
the building, even though this is out of LOS or the firer? OR must the
centre of the template be place within the firers LOS .

3. Robots with capture orders, when they reach the objective they then go
on to FF orders in the next turn, correct?

                Thanks for the answers to my other Q's
                                DSK