Re: [Epic] Ordinatus Mars

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 20:40:05 -0400 (EDT)

Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...> writes:
> > Ordinatus Mars
> >please tell me what is written on it.
> >i.e. The points cost, morale value, which armies can use it, and any other
> >relevant information it shows.
>
> When you get this information, could you please forward me a copy? Thanks!
>
> Michael the Liu

1) If you have any of the three, they are identical with a little bit
of picture, title, and flavor text swapping. Just use one of the
others.

2) If you don't:

Special Card
Have a white and dark blue skull w/ wings. I think this means TG
only, but can't remember.
Points: 350
VP: 4
Morale: Never takes them, cannot be broken

Text on back:
Is not give orders, 10cm and FF.
Rules for Dispersion Field
(6+ on turn 1, ... 2+ on turn 5+)