Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:57:23 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Jason Stephensen wrote:
> Yeah Australia is next to Brazil if you ignore the couple of countries in
> the way and the PACIFIC OCEAN! Jeez, next thing you'll be saying we have
> kangaroos bouncing down the main street and koalas falling on our heads.

Heh, cool thread... here's some interesting trivia for ya:
Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have created a creature with a
very limited diet: as the koala only eats eucalyptus leaves, it's energy
budget is particularly low. This has resulted in a small brain size in
relation to the koalas body. In other words, koalas are stupid. Really
stupid. They are one of the few creatures that can fall 20 meters out of a
tree and not even realise it! (most other things tend to go into shock)

So, safe in that knowledge, the next time a koala drops on my head I know
he'll be alright ;)

Adios,
Chris