Re: [Epic] Ork Vehicles

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 17:44:53 -0500

> If I painted up a Rhino and a Land Raider in Orky colors, what
> would you call them?
>
> 1) Illegal
> 2) A Rhino and a Land Raider
> 3) A um, Battlewagon?
> 4) A different match with an existing Ork vehicle type
> 5) other

Actually, Mark, I'd call them whatever you told me they were. That is,
just so long as you told me before the game started and the models
in question could not easily become confused with other models on
the battlefield.

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.