[Epic] Big Mac Price Index

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 11:56:50 -0700

> Just 'cause I'm curios, what is the big mac price index for varios
>countries? IE- how many Big macks would it take to buy 1 BaneBlade SHV?
>
> Down here in aus, a Big mac costs (i think) $2.95. A baneblade
>(the epic scale one) costs $20 bucks. Thereofre, te BMPI says a baneblade
>costs 6.66. What is it for elsewhere?

Over here in the Southern California, United States, I believe they are
planning on dropping the price of a Big Mac down to 55 cents. I've heard
this from multiple sources, but as it is my personal believe that McDonalds
makes some of the raunchiest food in the world (ah, ah, chance for another
thread that doesn't deal with Space Marine? ;P), I haven't gotten a chance
yet to see if the price has gone down yet, or if this is still in the
works. If the rumour is true than the Big Mac Price Index is astronomical,
as a Baneblade costs around $12 (can't remember, haven't checked in a
while, I've seen $13 in other posts, so maybe its $13) making the BMPI in
SoCa 21.82. Ouch!

Mike the Liu