Re: [Epic] terminators E40K

From: Tristrim Peter Murnane <tmurnane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:23:49 +1000 (EST)

> Who thinks that the new E40K temrinators should have the HERO ability
> rather than just SAVE. In SM 2nd Ed they had +6 CAF comapred to +2 for
> regular marines, surely they deserve the better assault CC abilities in
> E40K?

        Oh, I dunno, termi's aren't particaly useful in CC aginast other
CC troops. Tanks yes!~ Infantry, no. Mosty temri's only have 1 attack,
that does 1 wound, and that can get parried by any other CC trooper. Yes
they take ages to fail thier saving throw. I always use my termi's as fire
soakers and assualt cannon carriers. Not as CC.

> > PS. I think
Tyranids have been f*_at_ked over in the new rules
unless > Official addenda are published in WD to give regen abilities.

        Too right, at least about the titans. Point: As any bug players
played a few games now, and reached the same conculsion? Are you getting
beat eavey game? I think (well at least me) have reached the conquslion
about the buggs by reading thier stats, not playing with/aginst them.