RE: [Epic] Model Confusion...

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 14:58:50 -0500

Any one else have this problem?

I bought 4 Imperial Guard Basilisks, page 34 battle book,
but can't find any stats on them are they the
Siege or Heavy Atrillery??

William,
        I agree with you on the confusion, some pictures or a table like they did for the titan weapons
would have been nice. To know what vehicles fall under which header you really need to read the vehicle
descriptions in the army book, not just the stat line. Reread the description of the IG artillery for a quick
example. Basilisks fall under the regular artillery while manticores and siege mortars fall under the siege
artillery heading. I don't have the books with me right now so I don't have the actual heading names.
My main gripe with the rule book is the examples. Why would they use predators for the marine vehicles
when you get land raiders with the box. One example with a mixed detachment would have clarified so
much.
enjoy,
John Erickson