Re: [Epic] Oz

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 01:35:27 -0700

ELF55555_at_... wrote:

> my friend hit a dear the other day....probably very similar to hitting a
> kangaroo

An old dear? You mean a granny? Yup, a decent-sized grandmother would
make about the same dent as a roo. But would probably be more stringy if
you cooked her up, and the tail would be no good for soup.
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture