Re: [Epic] [E40k] Walking the hits down a detachment

From: Joseph Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:36:02 -0500

The Ogre wrote:

> Nope, it is stated in the rule books that you shoot the nearest thing
> you can affect. If that means shooting Gretchin for a bit, that is
> right!

No that is normal Firepower shots. Heavy weapons can hit any target
they want. A/T is heavy weapons. Land raiders have 2 A/T weapons,
therefore the land raiders can ignore that screen o' grot's if they
want.

Of course I did that once, and lost a pair of land raiders in the CC
that followed... To a herd of grots. Talk about feeling silly.