RE: [Epic][E40k] A few comments on E40k

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 21:16:48 -0400 (EDT)

massivly overpower your opponet to (2 times, 3 times, ect) to get bonuses.
It just seems to easy to have CC troops get beat up numerous wusses, like
gretchen. Also, the enemy can always hit back. Just some comments.

>Anther weird observation. You can only really break things in CC and FF.
but shooting seems to do more damage. In every game I've seen so far,
everyone teams up to the max on 2 or 3 stands and the rest of the detachment
stands around. Thus, only a relativly few enemy die in CC. Just some
observations.

Well thats true, take a street fight example. You may be pretty goos at
kicking some ass fighting them, but if there are three or more that have
even a half idea of how to fight can gang up on you and kick some ass. It
is quite easy to get overwhelmed in Close Combat and hand to hand fighting.
I actually prefer the CC, because I have the untis to do it, and my
opponents keep taking Leman russ's just asking to be asualted.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"