Re: [Epic] [E40k] Holofields vs. Psychic Blast?

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 06:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 20/04/97 00:00:17, you write:

<< Just finished two 1500 pt games, Eldar vs. Marines. One issue popped up
--
 > do holofields protect vs. psychic blast?  How about void/power fields?  We
 > decided that they did, although vs. holo it didn't seem to make sense,
 > really.  *shrug*

According to the description of holofieilds, they work against all attacks,
even psykic attacks. Remeber, that although it says psykic, in 40K most
psykic powers are physical balsts - i can only think of mind war and pyschic
scream off the top of my head that ignore armour.
kris aspinall