[Epic] Re:

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:18:52 -0700

David Knowles wrote:

> Are there any 2nd Ed. players on this list anymore or is it just
> E40K?
> Just wondering whether I should unsubscribe as I don't have the new
> game.
>
> DSK
>
> ------------The force will be with you, always.------------
>
> David Knowles
> E-mail: Link0031_at_...
>
> Commander of Blood Angel Marines,
> Night Stalker Titan Legion,
> 8th Montanan Regiment Imperial Guard.
>
> ----May the light of the eternal Emperor shine upon you.---

 Sauron1 writes;Epic2nd is my game! My club plays everything from
Ancients Tactica through 15mm any period to Modern Micro and beyond. My
sons and I lead the Epic Group and eventhough some have the new game the
group have decided to stick with Epic2nd .We are the largest gaming
group in southern Ontario and run its largest con. The GW group drops by
but ours is a general gaming con so they do not run games there.Anyway
keep me informed of any Epic2nd developments. sauron1