[Epic] [EPIC] Wanted to buy...

From: Leggatt <cleggatt_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:25:35 +1000

I'm a player of 2nd edition and I am interested in buying any Tyrannid, Space
Marine or Eldar (in that order) miniatures (especially from anyone in Australia)

Oh yeah, and after careful consideration, although I think that E40K has it's
good points, I'm going to stick with second edition (just like I stuck with
3rd editon WHFB)

Also, although this isn't strictly on the topic of this mailing list, I'm also
interested in getting my hands on High Elf man'o'war stuff (especially hawk ships)

                Tra

                        Chris