Re: [Epic] epik40k Q

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 22:32:27 -0500

At 10:50 AM 4/19/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Does a unit that is broken have to make a roll for BM in order to move?

They can only make retreat moves, which don't require morale rolls.

>Is a unit that is broken subject to snap-fire?

I would assume so, but there is no snap-fire in the assault phase. In most
cases I would htink that if you passed within 10 cm of an enemy unit you
aren't going to make it out of the 15cm kill zone, since your move is only
20cm regardless.

>Are holo-fields for real, we had a battle last night and the damn things
>can't be hurt. 2+ always, no matter what, in every situation, did we do
>this right?

Looks that way.

Temp