Re: [Epic] Old Epic

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:00:37 -0700

> I thought this *was* the epic40K list. And very few ppl are

I guess it is. I was mistaken (though I coulda sworn someone mentioned a
seperate Epic40k list a while back).

>talking excaulsivy about epic 2nd ed. And what is Net Epic???!? Is that
>the epic comoputer game there were working on?

No, Net Epic is this project put together by a bunch of us who didn't like
a lot of the things in Epic40k, and thought that the old Epic could get by
with just some ironing out of errors, and not a complete dropping of the
system. Since we generated so much list traffic we got chased off and now
are independently corresponding and continuing work on it. It should be
done soon. You can take a look at what we have so far on EpiCentre US I
believe.

> By the way, any news about the epic computer game? Is it still
>being made? Which edition will it be? (could be both, like the blood bowl
>fiasco?)

I dunno. I haven't heard about this in a long long time. I remember
looking at its screen shots and stats and thinking, "my, what an inferior
looking product." But that was quite a long time ago. (really, orks vs.
imperial guard, are they trying to be trite?)

Mike the Liu