Re: [Epic] Something amazing

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:00:51 -0500

At 07:58 PM 4/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In my game today I had some jet bikes 2 vypers, 3 jet bikes and 1 farseer on
>vyper jump 12 tanks, 6 leman russ's and 6 hellhounds, I won the close combat
>killing 5 hellhounds and 1 lemam russ he killed 1 vyper and 2 jet bikes.

Any BMs? You had a an assault of 6 (since you inflicted 6 casualties, you
must have had all 6 bikes in cc), and a + 1 for the psyker. He should have
had you beaten 2 to 1 or more (especially considering the hellhound close
support, and the titan support), so he should have ended up with a net +1.
The most you could have won by was +4, and even then he should have had one
unit of the six survive on average.

Sounds to me like you got incredibly lucky.

> 3 jet bikes take down the titan. I
>must have laughed for about 5 minutes solid.

Ditto.

Temp