Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:01:11 -0500

At 06:47 PM 4/21/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Either you are a pacifist who absolutely hates the US military, or you are
>a sane person who actually went into the Marines. :)

I prefer to think the latter is true, but sometimes I wonder, as do my
friends. Actually, I think the US Marines in general are some of the finest
individuals I have worked with. Of course, with any organization of any
size there are those who slip through the cracks that I wouldn't piss on if
their eyes were on fire.

BTW, I do think the Marines are the best at what they do, which is breaking
things and killing people. Anything outside of that is questionable.

Temp