Re: [Epic][E40k] The cheap Eldar detachment

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 15:24:22 -0500

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 03:41 PM 4/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Chaos 1000pts.
> >Daemon prince w/assault/psyker/skimmer/rampage (biy did he suck, killed
>
> BTW, the army list says daemon princes can have 2 powers.

We where still reading the rules and I didn't catch that one until after
the game. That's the reason he sucked. That one model was just to tough.

> >Lord of Battles
> >3 khorne daemon engines
> >blood thirster(HQ)
> >4 bloodletters
>
> I assume the LoB and the War Engines were separate detachments.

Yuppers, he had the LoB in one Detachment, and 2 Skull towers and a
cauldron of blood in the other. I think the cauldron was the HQ in that
det.

> Some of his unit construction seems bizarre to me. Did he tell you his
> reasoning behind it?
>
> Temp

No real reason, he plays that way in every game for some reason. Maybe
he is Chaos incarnate :-)

Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)