[Epic] EPIC40K Q&A pages

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 21:29:58 -0500

Hello, everyone.

This is just a short announcement to let you know that the EPIC 40K Q&A
pages are now up. They are pretty bare bones at the moment, nowhere near
as organized as the EPIC pages, but this will change as we generate more
data for them.

The old sets of questions, fielded by Richard, are now on the page. In
addition, everyone who has sent me new questions has now had their Q's
sent off to Jervis. I will post the results here, and add them to the
web pages, as soon as they arrive.

The URL you will need is as follows:

         http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Old timers will notice that this is one level back from the one used to
get to the EPIC pages, so please adjust your bookmarks accordingly.

Allen (The Q&A Guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC40K Q&A pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designers Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
If you have EPIC40K questions, send them to:
     allen_at_...
They will be forwarded to Jervis Johnson.