Re: [Epic] Basic Marines

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 00:05:40 -0700

Michael the Liu wrote:

> Huh. Interesting. I was digging through my closet when I found a
> box with
> an estimated 25 million stands of basic marines still on the sprues
> (that's
> a ball park estimate). If anyone is trying to start either an
> Epic40k or
> 2nd edition space marine army and wants a bunch of basic marines
> drop me a
> line. (Jeez, you know you have too many of these things when you
> can
> forget about whole boxes of them and never notice)
>
> Michael the Liu

 Sauron1 writes; Michael They are what I am looking for! I am
trying to get the middle school age group at my club into Epic. They do
not have mutch cash and I have given out the ten sprues each of basic
orks with buggies and Eldar with falcons that I had. Any amount of SM
with both Rhinos and Land Raiders you could sell me would go to Them.
Please indicate price and mail costs. sauron1